Our facility design team includes architecture, structural, mechanical and electrical engineering, fire protection, plumbing and construction administration and is complemented by our surveying, civil, transportation, water and natural resources experts to provide comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to our clients' needs.
Pickering specializes in facility design that requires complex engineering integrated with architecture, where function, processes and quality are critical to design. Examples include industrial and manufacturing facilities, custom distribution centers, aviation support and specialized retail facilities such as:
- Riviana Foods, who needed an FDA-level, sanitation-designed facility when they hired Pickering to design the largest rice processing plant in North America.
- Kroger, a great example of a multi-discipline relationship that incorporates survey, civil, architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing expertise to develop sustainable design.
- Nucor, where we've performed more than 100 tasks to support them in their effort to expand and refine their Memphis plan layout.
- Fed Ex Ground, a client we've worked with for more than a decade as an integral part of their hub expansion project.
Facility Design Services
- Architectural Design
- Structural Consulting and Design
- Mechanical and HVAC Consulting and Design
- Electrical Consulting and Design
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Design
- Architectural Master Planning
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities Planning and Design
- Commercial Facilities Planning, Design and Construction Management
- Cost-Benefit Analysis and Estimation
- Task Order Industrial Design
- Energy Studies
- Full-Service Building Evaluations of Existing Facilities
- Seismic Evaluations and Studies of Buildings and Other Structures
- Construction Administration
- Quality Control Document Reviews
- LEED Accredited Professionals
Architectural & Engineering Registrations in 30 States
- AutoCAD 2013
Revit 2013 - Building Information Modeling (BIM)
[ Back to Top ]